New tiers, new rewards!

New Tiers

There are three new different tiers on my Patreon. I’m making this change so that I can commit more to the different content I make in a way that’s fair to me and the people who support me here.

As an example, normally I don’t do commissions, but from now on for Solis tier patrons I will be accepting requests and doing them without any additional costs, that can be any kind of work I’m experiencied with: digital art, pixel art, coding or any type of design work. 🎁

Tiers

You can find more details about each tier in their descriptions.

If you have any thoughts about the changes and additions, please let me know. I’m always open to suggestions from everyone. 💙

By the way, you can download the hi-res version of this banner on my DeviantArt.

Comments

UniMaker DX source code is now public!

Introducing gdProject

Customization Guide | UniMaker